The term ingot refers to gold, silver and other precious metals in the form of coins, ingots or rods. In particular, the value of the ingot is determined by the purity and weight of the precious metal.
However, since ancient times, gold bullion has found a short- and / or long-term solution to hanging financial situations. For this reason, smart investors and any reasonable person (s) need to pay more attention to investment instruments, so gold bullion is the most effective and efficient strategy.
As you dig deeper, you can tell the secret behind gold bars as the first and best choice among conflicting investment mechanisms;
1. Universal acceptability. Gold bullion is known and is in high demand worldwide, territorial boundaries are not an obstacle to the purchase and sale of these precious metals, so wherever you are in the world, you can invest in gold.
2. Physical and material beings. Gold bullion is a product that you can see and touch; in this way you buy and sell a truly precious metal; not temporary commodities like stocks or ETFs.
3. Capital growth and ROI. When you invest in gold or silver, your investment will increase over time. Gold is the best indicator of the 21st century in England. According to available statistics, gold has grown by about 330% since 1999, an increase of 173% and 231% compared to the FTSE and the housing market.
4. Inheritance / retirement planning. Buying gold is the wisdom of planning for Solomon’s pension (IRA) and inheriting your property. Only the fact that you are buying a physical asset (gold), growth trends and tax efficiency, is a guarantee that you will be financially strong when you retire and that you will have valuable assets for your property.
5. Safe shelter. Investing in gold is an anti-inflation or guarantee. Given the rising debt of powerful countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom, inflation has a negative impact on paper currency, goods and services.
In this worst-case scenario, the value of the currency decreases, the prices of goods and services rise, and this is a good time for gold, because as the value of the currency decreases, the value of gold increases with the rate of inflation.
Therefore, the only way to protect your existence is to invest heavily in gold bullion. For example, Judge Soro and Warren Buffet have gold investments of $ 50 billion and $ 31 billion, respectively.
6. Tax Freedom Gold has a tax advantage and certain types of gold are tax-exempt. Also, it is not necessary to return to the IR.
7. Low price. As long as you are tactical and strategic about your investment and future, you can definitely make a forecast and expect the price to go down a bit by waiting for your investment to increase over time. If you are naive about strategies, you can apply for a professional service for a reasonable fee.
8. Financial market. Investment is outside the financial market, so you are not interested in inflation, laws and monetary policy that affect the financial sector.
9. Private investment. An investor is an individual, there is no need to register with any government agency, and there are no mandatory laws on how to invest your hard-earned money compared to the corporate world, such as whether or not to invest a lot.
10. Famine. The supply of gold is limited, ie its availability is limited. The law of supply and demand says how high demand is
The smaller the supply, the more attractive gold is.
In light of these statements, what is your decision to invest in gold now? Your decision will determine your financial destiny.